Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doombolt

I play this RPG (role playing game) from a while back. It's called a MUD and it's basically a text version of World of Warcraft. Basically, you have to use your imagination a lot. I play this character that is akin to a Magician or Warlock. The most powerful spell that this "mage" has is called the doombolt.

So med students have to do rectal exams as part of their "initiation" into the medical profession. It's kind of like delivering a baby...but not as glorious. As I inserted my finger into an old dude's asshole, I quietly whispered "Doombolt" to ingrain into my mind the total ownage I was going to bestow on him. Then my hand starting to quake from the insane pressure required inserting my finger into this guy's pooper.

After the guy left, the doctor looked at me and called the patient a "retard."

No comments:

Post a Comment